Hi, I’m Shelly, aka, Dr. Brown. Thank you for visiting this blog.
I have no religious affiliation only spiritual reverence. I respect all spiritual beliefs and the choice to personalize it for ourselves. You cannot put God/Spirit in a box, nor can you define him or her for others.
I am particularly focused on comparative religion, spiritual hypnotherapy, Spiritual and Theocentric Psychology, ancient divination, and energy healing.
I experience “mind-blown” every day of my life and that is what I live for… The world is full of fascinating knowledge!
If you have an insight to share, wisdom to impart, a meeting of the mind… I am pleased to meet you. If you disagree with what I believe, okay… so? *tongue in cheek but really* My beliefs are my own and I work hard every day of my life to establish them and feel good about them. In fact, I hope to encourage every reader to evaluate their beliefs for personal validation.
I am a Cancer Sun, Virgo Rising with an Aquarius Moon. I love astrology.
My Metaphysical Resume:
- I have a Ph.D. in Philosophy, a Masters in Metaphysical Science and a bachelor’s degree is in Business Management.
- I am a Certified Metaphysician, Reiki Master, Advanced Hypnotherapist, NLP Practitioner, and Spiritual Life Coach.
- I am an ordained minister with the International Metaphysical Ministry.
- I have more than 35 years of experience exploring metaphysics as my greatest passion.
- I am fascinated by ancient spirituality, the derivation of words, and the spiritual traditions of our ancestors that have been lost to time.
- I am very respectful of everyone’s journey, be it the same as mine or completely different.
- I have a million questions about the unknown and don’t easily accept explanations unless it computes and contains an element of reason that I can personally accept. Please don’t be offended if I believe differently than you.
- I love to learn new things and research anything I don’t fully understand obsessively. I take classes, workshops, and read books constantly. (Research should be my middle name)
- I am grateful – for everything I experience – including you, for visiting my blog.
- I have experienced a colorful life journey that has resulted in learned wisdom, compassion, and empathy. If you played a role in my learning, I both apologize and thank you. I cannot say I made mistakes because those difficulties taught me the things I value today.
Welcome to my corner of the world, I’m pleased to meet you!